Climate reviews are a comprehensive process where selected employees are interviewed to address areas of concern identified by the employer (i.e., overall performance, specific inter-personal conflicts, etc.). They may deal with a small department, or a large division of a company. Based on the compiled interviews, a final report is provided to the employer to bring clarity to the source of the issues, provide solutions, and build an outline of expected results.
Companies that have higher-than-average turnover levels, frequent personality conflicts, or repeated situations of missed sales or performance targets will benefit from our Climate Review.
The climate review will:
- Allow companies to identify sources of tension within the organization,
- Diagnose process flow issues,
- Help you understand why internal teams or groups are under-performing and
- Provide an opportunity to fix critical issues and enhance overall performance.
Our climate review process consists of three key areas:
- Consultation - with your company about areas of concern, including background information on departments, employee organization charts, and any current or potential issues. Developing an agreed set of review questions, designed to fit your company’s current needs.
- Conversation - a series of one-on-one interviews with employees and managers, conducted by our human resource consultants. These are highly personalized conversations, where employees are provided with a safe environment to answer important but sometimes difficult questions. The consultant fully reviews the answers with the employee to ensure the information is accurate and correct.
- Conclusions & Recommendations - the process concludes with a final report summarizing the information collected, identifying specific areas of concern, suggested areas of improvement, and tools and techniques for how to address the issues at hand.
Throughout the process you can be assured our team of human resource consultants will treat this important and highly sensitive process with the strictest level of confidence and professionalism.